About Kernel - Linux

This is a discussion on About Kernel - Linux ; Hi, Anyone has a book for the basic of linux kernel to start kernel programming. Please anyone had it then please send a copy of it to me....

  1. About Kernel

    Hi,
    Anyone has a book for the basic of linux kernel to start kernel
    programming.
    Please anyone had it then please send a copy of it to me.

  2. Re: About Kernel

    Rahul ha scritto:

    > Hi,
    > Anyone has a book for the basic of linux kernel to start kernel
    > programming.
    > Please anyone had it then please send a copy of it to me.

    I suggest "Linux Kernel Development (2nd Edition)" by Robert Love.. I'm
    working on a kernel module for my thesis and I've found that book very
    useful, along with "Linux Device Drivers (3rd Edition)" and (obviously)
    Internet.. I can't send them to you (I don't have PDFs), but I just
    wantet to point out these books which might be helpful to you.

+ Reply to Thread