Remastering FedoraCore5 - Linux

This is a discussion on Remastering FedoraCore5 - Linux ; Hi My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start ...

  1. Remastering FedoraCore5

    Hi

    My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am
    pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish
    this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start off &
    provide me with a couple of links that could help...

    regards

    linuxnewbie82

  2. Re: Remastering FedoraCore5

    Krishnan wrote:

    > My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am
    > pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish
    > this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start off &
    > provide me with a couple of links that could help...

    How do you make 3 gigabytes fit on a single CD?

    :-)

    What do you mean by "Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD" ?

  3. Re: Remastering FedoraCore5

    1. the basic essential packages ( must install rpm's ) to get a Linux
    distrb working
    2. The configuration files tat need to be modified
    3. Making an Bootable iso image of my new distrb...

    Any guidance in this matter will be highly appreciated.

    regards

    krish.

+ Reply to Thread