Hello -

I wrote a network driver and am currently testing it. This driver sets
the
NETIF_F_SG flag in its features on kernel 2.6.13.3.

While it seems to work, I don't see any incoming skbs from the kernel
(i.e. going to the driver's hard_start_xmit()) that has the
skbsh_info's
nr_frags set to > 0.

I've run several generally available programs (e.g. Apache, telnet,
ssh)
over my driver but still don't see any fragmented skb. I'd like to get
some
to test this part of my code.

(While writing this, I remembered that gather/scather io of the file
operations,
would this create those skbs?? I'll give it a try.)

Thanks,
Ching