Simple proxy http server - Linux

This is a discussion on Simple proxy http server - Linux ; Hi. Any one have a simple code in C language of proxy http server, i need e real basic code with NO ssh, NO caching. Because , I'm student and i want to learn how does it work. Thanks...

  1. Simple proxy http server

    Hi.
    Any one have a simple code in C language of proxy http server, i need e
    real basic code
    with NO ssh, NO caching.
    Because , I'm student and i want to learn how does it work.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Simple proxy http server

    alanturing2@gmail.com wrote:

    >Hi.
    >Any one have a simple code in C language of proxy http server, i need e
    >real basic code
    >with NO ssh, NO caching.
    >Because , I'm student and i want to learn how does it work.

    Google is your friend, and it is much quicker than newsgroups. The query
    "simple proxy server" comes up with 692 hits.

    HTTP is very easy to proxy.
    --
    - Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

  3. Re: Simple proxy http server

    Tim Roberts ha scritto:
    > Google is your friend, and it is much quicker than newsgroups. The query
    > "simple proxy server" comes up with 692 hits.
    >
    > HTTP is very easy to proxy.

    Thanks for your help, i have used google more and more!! but i really
    NOT find a
    code in lang C for a really simple proxy http, so i have decided to
    post this.

  4. Re: Simple proxy http server

    alanturing2@gmail.com wrote:

    > Tim Roberts ha scritto:
    >> Google is your friend, and it is much quicker than newsgroups. The query
    >> "simple proxy server" comes up with 692 hits.
    >>
    >> HTTP is very easy to proxy.

    > Thanks for your help, i have used google more and more!! but i really
    > NOT find a
    > code in lang C for a really simple proxy http, so i have decided to
    > post this.

    google for "simple proxy server source" then.
    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.**

+ Reply to Thread