Re: MI5 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: MI5 - Linux ; What is all this MI5 crap doing on a comp.os newsgroup forum???? I'm really tired of all this paranoia being regurgitated on this forum. Can't you find somewhere else to vent. I'm not invalidating nor contesting your data BUT please ...

  1. Re: MI5

    What is all this MI5 crap doing on a comp.os newsgroup forum????
    I'm really tired of all this paranoia being regurgitated on this forum.
    Can't you find somewhere else to vent. I'm not invalidating nor
    contesting your data BUT please go somewhere else. Don't they have sysops
    to censor this stuff. I don't read it and I doubt anyone does but it is a
    PAIN to my eyes. Find the right recepticle for your info.

    --
    Tom D.

    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
    those who understand binary, and those who don't."

  2. Re: MI5

    Tom D wrote:
    > What is all this MI5 crap doing on a comp.os newsgroup forum????
    > I'm really tired of all this paranoia being regurgitated on this forum.
    > Can't you find somewhere else to vent. I'm not invalidating nor
    > contesting your data BUT please go somewhere else. Don't they have sysops
    > to censor this stuff. I don't read it and I doubt anyone does but itis a
    > PAIN to my eyes. Find the right recepticle for your info.

    I doubt that this idiot will bother to read, just as most if not all
    spammer do. I've resorted to complain to his/her provider:

    Hello,

    This account was terminated on 6/22/2007, and the spam postings were removed
    from our servers. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our
    attention.

    Best regards,

    NewsGuy Abuse Team

    However, I bet this person will find another means to pollute the universe.

    Josef
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  3. Re: MI5

    Tom D wrote:

    > What is all this MI5 crap doing on a comp.os newsgroup forum????
    > I'm really tired of all this paranoia being regurgitated on this forum.
    > Can't you find somewhere else to vent. I'm not invalidating nor
    > contesting your data BUT please go somewhere else.

    Unfortunately, there will always be spam and trolling.

    > Don't they have sysops to censor this stuff.

    No, unless the newsgroup is moderated, which none of these are.

    > I don't read it and I doubt anyone does but it is
    > PAIN to my eyes. Find the right recepticle for your info.

    Bets this to do is to get familiar with a good news reader program that
    allows decent filtering rules. Or just ignore it.

  4. Re: MI5

    In the sacred domain of comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    Tom D didnst hastily scribble thusly:
    > What is all this MI5 crap doing on a comp.os newsgroup forum????
    > I'm really tired of all this paranoia being regurgitated on this forum.

    It's called SPAM.
    At least he doesn't nymshift. I killfiled him soon after his first batch of
    articles before christmas. I'm surprised he's still going.

    Thought the MI5 might've caught him by now.

    > Can't you find somewhere else to vent.

    He HAS, he crossposts it to dozens of newsgroups, all totally unrelated and
    nothing to do with his paranoid rantings.

    Just killfile the ****er and have done with it, reason won't work on loonies
    because they believe they're the only reasonable ones.

    > I'm not invalidating nor
    > contesting your data BUT please go somewhere else.

    LOL, yeah, like that'll work.

    > Don't they have sysops
    > to censor this stuff. I don't read it and I doubt anyone does but it is a
    > PAIN to my eyes. Find the right recepticle for your info.

    There is a recepticle for it. It's called the bit bucket. The kill file. The
    filter. Or whatever your newsreader calls the option.