Hi! I am tasked to develop an CPanel like web app and I am stuck.
Stuck at the start.
I've downloaded a few others open source control panel hosting apps
(vhcs, gplhost, virtualmin..etc) to give me inspiration. I know what
to include, but the problem is how to make it work.

I am not relatively new to linux, for i am using it since as an office
workstation for the past 4years. With the help of 'man' and 'google',
i am able to modify confs of different services.

the real question i am wanting to ask is how those amazing CP/WH
Managers able to modify the confs without 'root' or using a 'sudo'.
please help.

thanks in advance.