warning: implicit declaration of function `wake_up_interrruptible'? - Linux

This is a discussion on warning: implicit declaration of function `wake_up_interrruptible'? - Linux ; Hi, when I compile my module... I got warning message .... "warning: implicit declaration of function `wake_up_interrruptible'" I include all head file for wake_up_interrruptible.... my linux kernel 2.6.9 ( it is fedora core 3 )... why I got this error ...

  1. warning: implicit declaration of function `wake_up_interrruptible'?

    Hi,

    when I compile my module...
    I got warning message .... "warning: implicit declaration of
    function `wake_up_interrruptible'"
    I include all head file for wake_up_interrruptible....

    my linux kernel 2.6.9 ( it is fedora core 3 )...

    why I got this error message : "warning: implicit declaration of
    function `wake_up_interrruptible'"?

    ========= header file I include ... ==============

    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include //DECLAREWAIT_QUEUE_HEAD
    #include

    //for 2.6 interrupt
    #include //#include -- for 2.4 interrupt

    #include
    #include
    #include

    #include
    #include

    static DECLARE_WAIT_QUEUE_HEAD(qread);

    Thansk .

  2. Re: warning: implicit declaration of function `wake_up_interrruptible'?

    google-rambo88 wrote:
    > when I compile my module...
    > I got warning message .... "warning: implicit declaration of
    > function `wake_up_interrruptible'"

    Remove the third 'r' in "interrruptible" and you should be fine;-)

    Regards, Jens