Read Config Files Library - Linux

This is a discussion on Read Config Files Library - Linux ; Somebody knows something easy to read Config Files? I don't want to program this part of my program because I'm sure there is some library to do this. Thanks in advance, Sergio....

  1. Read Config Files Library

    Somebody knows something easy to read Config Files? I don't want to
    program this part of my program because I'm sure there is some library
    to do this.

    Thanks in advance, Sergio.

  2. Re: Read Config Files Library

    On Jun 14, 11:24 am, Sergio Sobarzo wrote:
    > Somebody knows something easy to read Config Files?

    Sure. The easiest is fopen()/fscanf()/fclose()
    But there are other ways as well

    > I don't want to
    > program this part of my program because I'm sure there is some library
    > to do this.

    Sure there are libraries. You have your choice. What style of config
    file do you want to support?
    Take a look at http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=confi...ction=projects
    and choose one

  3. Re: Read Config Files Library

    Lew Pitcher wrote:
    > On Jun 14, 11:24 am, Sergio Sobarzo wrote:
    >> Somebody knows something easy to read Config Files?

    > Sure. The easiest is fopen()/fscanf()/fclose()
    > But there are other ways as well
    >
    >> I don't want to
    >> program this part of my program because I'm sure there is some library
    >> to do this.

    > Sure there are libraries. You have your choice. What style of config
    > file do you want to support?
    > Take a look at http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=confi...ction=projects
    > and choose one

    Excellent, I'll take a look of this site.

    Thanks, Sergio.

+ Reply to Thread