Need SW Quality Engineers (with Digital Imaging / ePublishing exp.) in Silicon Valley, CA - Linux

This is a discussion on Need SW Quality Engineers (with Digital Imaging / ePublishing exp.) in Silicon Valley, CA - Linux ; Hi We have the following two positions open at one of our Client's site in the Silicon Valley, CA area. Our client, apart from being a pioneer in desktop publishing software provider, also makes web publishing products. We are looking ...

  1. Need SW Quality Engineers (with Digital Imaging / ePublishing exp.) in Silicon Valley, CA

    Hi

    We have the following two positions open at one of our Client's site in the
    Silicon Valley, CA area. Our client, apart from being a pioneer in desktop
    publishing software provider, also makes web publishing products.

    We are looking for two individuals with thorough understanding of the
    Quality Engineering process, testing tools and techniques. Please reveiew
    the positions listed below and let us know which of these you may want to
    explore. In case you are not interested in either, please feel free to
    forward the requirements on to any acquaintance who may be ..

    PAY RATES FOR BOTH ROLES ARE BETWEEN US$ 40 - 53/hr, (W2 - no benefits, or
    C2C; negotiable depending on level of experience)

    1. TITLE: Software Quality Engineer (electronic Publishing)
    LOC: Santa Clara/San Jose, CA area
    DUR: 6 - 12 mths, extendable
    JOB: This person will work closely with the development team to identify
    appropriate test strategies, communicate and work with other Quality Engg
    teams to leverage and coordinate test efforts, implement test plans and test
    cases, test tools and utilities for automoating the test process.
    KEY SKILLS: Must possess thorough knowledge of of the software Quality
    eningeenring process and should be well-familiar with the product life-cycle
    processes. Other key skills, they should possess are - experience with PDF,
    HTML, XML, CSS, good understanding of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). Must
    be able to write scripts in Javascripting. Prior work experience in both WIN
    and MAC platforms will be a definite edge. Must have a Bachelors degree in
    Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.

    2. TITLE: Software Quality Engineer
    LOC: Santa Clara/San Jose, CA area
    DUR: 12 mths, extendable
    JOB: This person will work closely with the test team to provide user-level
    testing and some scripted testing of our new Client imaging application.
    This position will involve working closely with Engg teams, which focusses
    on the needs of a professional photographer. Work will include ad hoc
    testing, bug detection and reporting as well as conducting structured
    testing using self-created nad maintained test plans, files and scripts.
    KEY SKILLS: Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
    work experience, with at least 3 yrs of end-user testing of a complex
    application on WIN and/or MAC platforms. Should be able to write scripts in
    Javascripting or similar language. Other desirable skills include: PDF,
    HTML, XML, CSS, good understanding of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
    Digital Photography skills will be a definite asset!

    HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in either of these opprtunities, please
    e-mail us a MS Word copy of your recent resume quoting the "JOB TITLE:
    Software Quality Engineer (electronic Publishing)" OR "Software Quality
    Engineer" - as applicable, in the subject line of their e-mail. Please DO
    NOT WRITE COVER LETTERS; instead, please include the following on top of
    your resume or on the body of the e-mail to help quicken the application
    review and shorlisting process:

    1. Your current location
    2. Current work authorization status in US
    3. Current pay and expected rate of pay (please specify whether quoted rate
    is on W2 or C2C)
    4. Contact Ph#s and best time to call you (please specify the time-zone, you
    are in)

    CONTACT:
    arnab@global-infotech.com
    Tel # 408-567-0600 xt 310

  2. Re: Need SW Quality Engineers (with Digital Imaging / ePublishing exp.) in Silicon Valley, CA

    On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:18:59 GMT, Global Infotech Corporation wrote:

    >Hi

    >We have the following two positions open at one of our Client's site in the
    >Silicon Valley, CA area. Our client, apart from being a pioneer in desktop
    >publishing software provider, also makes web publishing products.

    And since you posted to an international newsgroup, you're willing to pay
    travel expenses to fly in anybody from anywhere on the planet, right?

    Or are you just a pathetic clueless spamming asshole who is too damn stupid
    to be able to find a local .jobs newsgroup?

+ Reply to Thread