I've wondered about this topic for some time now, we have access to several
SOAs based on both CORBA and .NET architectures yet we still find that
people still "reinvent the wheel." Some of the developers say it's because
they can't find the right object for their needs ( object browser fault)
others say that the documentation sucks ( training / documentation fault).
Check it out and see if you agree with this guy, I'm thinking about
wandering over to IIT to talk some more about this.

http://gerryhoffman.blogspot.com/200...ure-is-it.html

--
It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin, barefoot,
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,