Anyone used ftplib or libftpget - Linux

This is a discussion on Anyone used ftplib or libftpget - Linux ; All, does anyone have exp. with these? I have been using ftplib, but have occasional hangs when doing a 'put' of largish files (1-2 M) to a server (over a 56 kbps modem line). Wondering if libftpget is better ? ...

  1. Anyone used ftplib or libftpget

    All,

    does anyone have exp. with these?

    I have been using ftplib, but have occasional hangs when doing a 'put'
    of largish files (1-2 M) to a server (over a 56 kbps modem line).

    Wondering if libftpget is better ?

    Thanks to all,

    Martin Rogers

  2. Re: Anyone used ftplib or libftpget

    "marty" wrote:
    >does anyone have exp. with these?
    >I have been using ftplib, but have occasional hangs when doing a 'put'
    >of largish files (1-2 M) to a server (over a 56 kbps modem line).

    I have used only ftplib with no problems, but mostly (only?)
    transferring small files. ( <= 100K )

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group,
    return address is invalid ]