Hi,
On RedHat 9 vers.2.4.20-8, I installed RTlinux (with the libraries
ncurses 5.3-4,
ncurses-ctt-devel 5.3 and gcc3.2.2) then recompilé the core. I wish to
use the RTL_Com driver in in the RTlinux mode, to choose and open a port
series, to configure the parameters of the connection and to communicate
on these lines series.
Can you tell me which functions of entries left to use for to configure
the port series of speed, parity, Nb of bits, start, and how to read and
write on this port. and also how to launch a spot in his.environnement
(real time)?

if you have examples out of C it is still better.

Thank you by advance.
Jip