A New Way of Doing Linux Applications - Linux

This is a discussion on A New Way of Doing Linux Applications - Linux ; I've started a thread on a new way of doing Linux applications, quick and easy. Hope you like. http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=333862 Commentary is also on reddit: http://programming.reddit.com/info/xigu/comments...

  1. A New Way of Doing Linux Applications

    I've started a thread on a new way of doing Linux applications, quick
    and easy. Hope you like.

    http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=333862

    Commentary is also on reddit:

    http://programming.reddit.com/info/xigu/comments

  2. Re: A New Way of Doing Linux Applications

    Alfred wrote:
    > I've started a thread on a new way of doing Linux applications, quick
    > and easy. Hope you like.
    >
    > http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=333862
    >
    > Commentary is also on reddit:
    >
    > http://programming.reddit.com/info/xigu/comments

    Neither of these links took me to a page that discussed anything...

+ Reply to Thread