Hi *

I write a crossplatform application on C/C++ and I use GCC. So when I
want to use some platform specific api I should use #ifdef directives.
I'm interesting in which macros should I check to determine the
platform (something like WIN32, UNIX, LINUX, etc.). I need only
"standart" macros that are always defined for a particular platform
port of gcc and standart headers that comes with it.

I'm interested in such platforms and platform information:

- Windows, version, 32 or 64 bits, processor type;
- Unix, concrete clone (Linux, FreeBSD, ...), 32 or 64 bits, processor
type;
- CYGWIN.

Thanks in advance.