Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux - Linux ; Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux Click Here To Download : http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...sub=38&id=5851 * WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a letter with your word processor. * Integrated file management via FTP. Simply ...

  1. Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux

    Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux

    Click Here To Download :
    http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...sub=38&id=5851

    * WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a
    letter with your word processor.
    * Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and
    navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly
    from your site.
    * Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most
    popular browsers.
    * Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
    * Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
    * Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
    * The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for
    Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.

    Click Here To Download :
    http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...sub=38&id=5851

  2. Re: Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux

    On 12月15日, 下午1时55分, "Priyank"
    wrote:
    > Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux
    >
    > Click Here To Download :http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...⊂=38&id=5851
    >
    > * WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a
    > letter with your word processor.
    > * Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and
    > navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly
    > from your site.
    > * Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most
    > popular browsers.
    > * Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
    > * Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
    > * Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
    > * The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for
    > Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.
    >
    > Click Here To Download :http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...⊂=38&id=5851

    When I click the Download button it starts to download a .exe file, why?

  3. Re: Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux

    Hi.

    "Bin Chen" writes:
    > When I click the Download button it starts to download a .exe file, why?

    Maybe you should visit .

    --
    Art Werschulz (agw STRUDEL comcast.net)
    207 Stoughton Ave Cranford NJ 07016

  4. Re: Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux

    "Bin Chen" writes:

    > On 12月15日, 下午1时55分, "Priyank"
    > wrote:
    >> Nvu - The Complete Web Authoring System for Linux
    >>
    >> Click Here To Download :http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...⊂=38&id=5851
    >>
    >> * WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a
    >> letter with your word processor.
    >> * Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and
    >> navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly
    >> from your site.
    >> * Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most
    >> popular browsers.
    >> * Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
    >> * Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
    >> * Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
    >> * The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for
    >> Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.
    >>
    >> Click Here To Download :http://downloadhub.uni.cc/category/d...⊂=38&id=5851

    > When I click the Download button it starts to download a .exe file, why?

    I wouldn't bother with Nvu anyway. Its fatally flawed in its handling of
    CSS as well as having been abandoned by its original developer.