Upgrading an operating system is easy

,----[ Quote ]
| Anyone who thinks that Linux is still hard to use has not used Linux for a
| long time.

Free software drivers: the unmatrix

,----[ Quote ]
| One thing that isn’t quite dusty though, is the state of free software
| drivers! I will sum up the different evolutions (some would even say,
| revolutions) that have occurred over this summer (June-September 2007).

Plenty of progress made. Hardware is usually working out of the box, which is
rarely the case with Windows (unless it's preinstalled by the OEM).

Linux is not only better than windows, it is also easier to install and

,----[ Quote ]
| This post inspired me to write this comparison, side by side, specially
| where it says, that windows users says that "Linux is hard to install", so I
| wanted to test it.

Linux is Easier to Install than Windows!

,----[ Quote ]