New Seed7 Release 2006-10-23 - Linux

This is a discussion on New Seed7 Release 2006-10-23 - Linux ; Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20061023.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when ...

  1. New Seed7 Release 2006-10-23

    Hello,

    I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20061023.tgz

    In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
    can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
    templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
    used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
    solutions are more obvious.

    Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).

    Changelog:
    - The bigInteger library was improved to support modulo, power and
    several comparisons (<, >, <=, >=).
    - Testcases for incr, decr, modulo, power and compare were added to
    the chkbig.sd7 program.
    - The compiler was improved to support the new bigInteger
    functionality.

    Greetings Thomas Mertes

    Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7

  2. Re: New Seed7 Release 2006-10-23

    On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:01:55 -0700, thomas.mertes wrote:

    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US

    wow

    --
    *~~~Linux user #215413
    homepages http://obsidion.kwister.com

  3. Re: New Seed7 Release 2006-10-23

    tara...@timewheel.corn wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:01:55 -0700, thomas.mertes wrote:
    >
    > > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US

    Belive it or not: The Seed7 development is done under linux.
    This mail was sended from the office where I am forced
    to use a not-linux operating system.

    Greetings Thomas Mertes

    Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7

+ Reply to Thread