Does GraphicsMagick have a low-level API? - Linux

This is a discussion on Does GraphicsMagick have a low-level API? - Linux ; Does GraphicsMagick have an API that's equivalent to ImageMagick's MagickCore or even MagickWand? If there is, I'd kinda like to see an example at its Web site that's the equivalent of this page at ImageMagick: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/architecture.php I know that GraphicsMagick ...

  1. Does GraphicsMagick have a low-level API?

    Does GraphicsMagick have an API
    that's equivalent to ImageMagick's
    MagickCore or even MagickWand?
    If there is, I'd kinda like to
    see an example at its Web site
    that's the equivalent of this page
    at ImageMagick:
    http://www.imagemagick.org/script/architecture.php
    I know that GraphicsMagick is "derived from"
    ImageMagick, but there's nothing at the
    GraphicsMagick Web site to assure me
    that it can support code for custom-designed
    pixel-level manipulation.

    --
    Charles Packer
    mailboxATcpacker.org

  2. Re: Does GraphicsMagick have a low-level API?

    Hi,

    Are you using google groups to access USENET? How do you add you
    signature to your post?

    Thanks.
    ABAI
    mailbox@cpacker.org wrote:
    > Does GraphicsMagick have an API
    > that's equivalent to ImageMagick's
    > MagickCore or even MagickWand?
    > If there is, I'd kinda like to
    > see an example at its Web site
    > that's the equivalent of this page
    > at ImageMagick:
    > http://www.imagemagick.org/script/architecture.php
    > I know that GraphicsMagick is "derived from"
    > ImageMagick, but there's nothing at the
    > GraphicsMagick Web site to assure me
    > that it can support code for custom-designed
    > pixel-level manipulation.
    >
    > --
    > Charles Packer
    > mailboxATcpacker.org
    > http://cpacker.org/whatnews

  3. Re: Does GraphicsMagick have a low-level API?

    Binary wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Are you using google groups to access USENET? How do you add you
    > signature to your post?

    No magic there: I keep it as a small file and append it onto my message
    while the message is in my text editor's window. Then I paste that
    entire
    text from my text editor into the Google message window. And when I
    choose to type my posting directly into the Google message window, as
    I'm doing now, I just "cat" the sig file to my terminal window (recall
    that I'm
    using Unix...Linux actually) and paste it from there, thus...

    --
    Charles Packer
    mailboxATcpacker.org

+ Reply to Thread