Macromedia Flash on linux operating system - Linux

This is a discussion on Macromedia Flash on linux operating system - Linux ; I have linux operating system on my PC and I want to install Flash software on it. So kindly tell me that Can I use Macromedia Flash on linux operating system....

  1. Macromedia Flash on linux operating system

    I have linux operating system on my PC and I want to install Flash software on it. So kindly tell me that Can I use Macromedia Flash on linux operating system.

  2. Re: Macromedia Flash on linux operating system

    Quote Originally Posted by aquariusmediaaseo View Post
    I have linux operating system on my PC and I want to install Flash software on it. So kindly tell me that Can I use Macromedia Flash on linux operating system.
    Is this what you are looking for:

    (I put debian because you didn't specify a particular distro)
    FlashPlayer - Debian Wiki
    Flash - Debian Wiki

+ Reply to Thread