Hi,

I am new on linux, and looking for solution to do some test as listed below, can some one help me to implemnet the define scenario.

Is Password history enforced for last 4 passwords not to be permitted to be used?
Does apache support changing password? if yes, then how
Does apache help to support 8 to 255 character length for password? if yes, then how
Does the password accepted by apache accept 3 or greater consecutive characters of UserID?
Does the apache help to use the account lockout feature? if yes, then how
Does the apache help to authenticate each and every session?

If yes How, if not then what need to be done, is someone here to help me to implement this secanrio?

Rizwan