Hi all,

I have a question.
I have two threads which have two different sets of fds which will be polled using
poll( time out = 0 ) system call one thread at a time.
Since no of fds in every thread will be in order of 100.
I just want to know, when an event comes for an fd, will the event for that particular fd will wait till it is being polled.

what are the chances of poll missing the events?. I hope this might have been discussed earlier. If so then can you point me to the correct link. I searched for it but I am not able to find any relevant links.

thanks in advance
srinath.D