chuckcar, ye underachieving fleering tell-tale, why, thou full dish of
fool, ye spat:

> Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote in

>>>Only 51KB/s?

>> It's 64kB/s
>>

> Nope. one start bit, one stop bit, 8 data bits. That makes 10 bits
> transmitted/byte therefore 51.2KB/s. 64KB/s is T1.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You complete and utter ****ing tit.

"ADSL"
A = Asymetric, not asynchronous, you ****ing know-nothing fool.

**** me dead.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking nightmarish earwax balls and turnip
sauce con despicable mountain goat abscess, simmered in a wriggling
skillet containing rare cooked cucumber, squishy chunks of crayfish,
mussel and unidentified wriggly things, congealed blood, a side of tapir
liver and a demitasse of coagulated brain soup.