CaptT, ye ineffective jolthead, hang yourself, you muddy conger, ye
tattled:

You ****ing gormless goose.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking shattered grasshopper puddings smothered
in marinated toad gut with corn garnish, dished up in a cooling deep
dish containing grubby particles of poison-dart frog in sewer water, a
side of jellyfish and a mug of syphilis tea.