wisdomkiller & pain, ye barrel-scraping foolish compounded clay-man,
frailty, thy name is woman, ye dribbled:

> Ming the Murphyless wrote:
>
>> wisdomkiller & pain wrote:

>> ??? What car engine would that be then ???
>>

> Well, every generator while charging the 12V car accumulator, raises
> voltage
> up to about 14.4V or up to 2.4V per cell while the motor is running fast
> enough.

You less than ****ing useless cuntwart.

"I need to wire four white LEDs to run off a 12v dc supply (regulated)."

12 volts, regu-****ing-lated. Capice?

**** me dead, talk about being ****ing brainless.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking dinged crunchy handkerchief dregs and
clove garnish accompanied with blemished giant garden slug foot with
dirty dead animals and gopher giblet vinegar accompanied with lousy
ringtail monkey spinal cord with tendon dressing, simmered in a
congealing casserole filled with medium to well done cancerous growth,
warm remnants of abalone, ligament and venison, dressing, a side of
limpet spleen and a pitcher of sewage.