RickMerrill, ye ill-begotten wayward boy, despised substance of divinest
show, ye threw up:

No ****ing ****?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking marinated discarded douchebags
accentuated with sizzled diseased body parts, arranged in a splashing
mug heaped with flavourless squares of sausage in offensive a rotted
putrefaction, a side of chocolate and a litre of pond scum.