What if the Matrix ran under Windows ? - Linux

This is a discussion on What if the Matrix ran under Windows ? - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly: > I should be able to get it all to work on my 64-bit system, either > via the 32-bit chroot or nspluginwrapper, but it is one of the lowest ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: What if the Matrix ran under Windows ?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

    > I should be able to get it all to work on my 64-bit system, either
    > via the 32-bit chroot or nspluginwrapper, but it is one of the lowest
    > of priorities for me.

    Talking of low priorities, how's 64-bit Flash coming along?

    I suppose Adobe will eventually be dragged, kicking and screaming, into
    the 20th (yes 20th) century.

    Doesn't anyone find it curious, that a handful of "amateur hackers" with
    zero budget; working from nothing but reverse engineered specs, can
    produce a nearly complete 64 bit version of Flash, but the vendor itself
    can't?

    What's wrong with this picture?

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    01:10:45 up 6 days, 8:53, 4 users, load average: 0.37, 0.48, 0.63

  2. Re: What if the Matrix ran under Windows ?

    Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:

    >>> The first one was excellent, IMO.

    >> Yeah, it's definitely a Sc-Fi classic, in the same league as Blade
    >> Runner and Dark City. I have to agree with Mark that the sequels
    >> were utter garbage though. Then again, most sequels are.

    > Yeah, kind of like "Hadron II". Except the original was pretty
    > ****ty, too.

    In years to come he'll be a cult classic though, kinda like "Plan 9 from
    Outer Space" ... entertaining in an unintended way, because it's so crap
    it's hilarious.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    01:17:17 up 6 days, 9:00, 4 users, load average: 0.57, 0.47, 0.55

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2