Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows. - Linux

This is a discussion on Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows. - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Hadron wrote: > >> owl writes: >> >>> Flakey multi-desktop solutions have been available for Windoze for years. >>> Hadron is not "educating" anyone by ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  1. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> owl writes:
    >>
    >>> Flakey multi-desktop solutions have been available for Windoze for years.
    >>> Hadron is not "educating" anyone by sharing his latest discovery. Yet he
    >>> feels the need to jump outside the thread of discussion and start this
    >>> new thread just to launch an ad-hominem attack against me and others.

    >> Aha. Now we know who you are. It was YOU claiming Windows did not
    >> provide VDs for your wonderful work process.
    >>
    >> So we will mark you down as another liar.

    Mark yourself down, Hadron.

    > It is just that those you suggested are ****ty and nowhere near the
    > linux "equivalents". I can't do without VDs on linux, although I use a dual
    > monitor setup.
    > On windows I have to do without. The VDs I tried (yes, those you mentioned
    > where among them) are unbelievable ****ty in comparison. I do better
    > without such bull**** "solutions"
    >
    > And *that* marks him as a "liar"? You are off your meds too long again,
    > Hadron Quark
    >
    >>> The hypocrisy of his ignoring the flaws in these Windoze VD solutions and
    >>> promoting them as having equivalent functionality of X11 pagers, while
    >>> elsewhere denigrating OpenOffice as not being on par with MS Office, is
    >>> shameful. Worthy of a Professional Wintard.
    >>>
    >>> "Screen" indeed.

    >> Screen for things like DB admin and other server interactions is
    >> fine. if you know what you are doing.
    >>
    >> Which you clearly do not if you can not use the simple VD extensions for
    >> Windows.

    > "simple VD extensions for windows" my ass. Unsuable ****e is the better
    > wording

    Hadron has never used those "simple VD extensions" for Windows.

    Hadron simply Googled them up so that he could parade them around as if he
    knew fsck-all about them. Hadron expressed not even the slightest interest
    in researching the "solutions" further to determine the consensus about
    them. Yet Hadron plants his superficial knowledge in the ground and uses it
    as a podium to attack others for their alleged ignorance and "lying".

    --
    Yow! Is my fallout shelter termite proof?

  2. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:16:22 +0000, owl wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> There is no such restriction you ****ing idiot.
    >>>

    >> Last time I checked, a Windoze install did not give an option to enable
    >> multiple desktops. Just as well, I guess. One less reboot required.

    > Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.

    There was no spanking. He was talking about VDs. he said there were none
    for Windows. He said he cant not work without them. I provided links to
    NUMEROUS versions.

    As for one reboot *shrug* however you get your kicks,

    > I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings. This
    > turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on COLA.

    Nice try. Terry clueless. You are wrong on just about everything you
    post from Linux uptake to how to administer Linux machinces.

    You used telnet?!?!?! Without the owners knowledge?

    You are incompetent at best.

  3. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:

    >>> Last time I checked, a Windoze install did not give an option to enable
    >>> multiple desktops. Just as well, I guess. One less reboot required.

    >> Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >>
    >> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings. This
    >> turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on COLA.

    > Perhaps in Usenet? Quack's inane drivel has been seen in other groups.
    > A brief history:
    > When Hardon Quack started posting in COLA,he claimed to have used linux
    > for 2 years (which certainly is an outright lie, since he didn't started
    > posting to *any linux groups* until April 14, 2006). He started in the
    > same asshole mode we have come to know in COLA, & by posters in
    > a.o.lu.

    Some posters. You in particular. I was there before you as I recall.

    > Later, followed posts to the emacs group (Nov 2006), then Quack
    > harrassed the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on the Ubuntu
    > group with reports of how *installing (rather simple) things* failed for
    > him.

    Which they did. Standard fair for many in earlier Ubuntu days. Of course
    it all worked for you eh? You are a liar and a fool. During that period
    I HAD to learn a lot about Linux. Unlike some I understood my knowledge
    gaps and decided to put that right. And one DOES need a knowledge to
    administer and maintain a Linux desktop.

    Your dishonesty and stupidity puts you up there with arrogant Terry
    Porter. The only man who can post a link to a page containing links to
    Windows install programs and STILL claim that package does not support
    Windows.

    > Quack appeared in COLA in 2006 claiming all kinds of difficulties
    > in installing Ubuntu (most of which had a flatfish stink to
    > it: i.e Googled difficulties).
    > And all of a sudden he declared himself a linux pro, being more versed than
    > the long time users. And still having all kinds of problems,
    > naturally.

    There are still problems. Go to the help forums if you doubt
    it. Personally now I have the HW issues solved and can handle most Linux
    issues myself I limit my usenet usage for Debian to correcting others
    like Liarnut ....

    > And FFS don't mention anything if you have a degree or qualification. He
    > hates people who have!

    Well, as I repeatedly said - I do too. I just dont see the need to post
    it in my signature to show off.

    That Wiki is right. You do have the hots for me. Is it because I own you
    in just about every thread you join in?

  4. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "VirtualDesktops" on Windows.

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:45:45 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
    >

    >> Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >>
    >> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings.
    >> This turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on
    >> COLA.

    > Perhaps in Usenet?

    Hard call, let me think a second ... OK, you're *right*, if there is a
    dumber Windroid than Ha-drongo, mother nature would have made sure it
    drowned at birth.

    indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
    Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008

  5. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:45:45 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
    >>

    >>> Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >>>
    >>> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings.
    >>> This turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on
    >>> COLA.

    >> Perhaps in Usenet?

    > Hard call, let me think a second ... OK, you're *right*, if there is a
    > dumber Windroid than Ha-drongo, mother nature would have made sure it
    > drowned at birth.

    Please post a link to me advocating Windows and damning Linux.

    One will do. Not one where I look dispassionately at an area Linux can
    improve in.

    You're ranting Terry.

    Is being found out the reason you left COLA last time?

  6. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:16:54 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:45:45 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
    >>

    >>> Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >>>
    >>> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings.
    >>> This turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on
    >>> COLA.

    >> Perhaps in Usenet?

    > Hard call, let me think a second ... OK, you're *right*, if there is a
    > dumber Windroid than Ha-drongo, mother nature would have made sure it
    > drowned at birth.

    "Drongo", now there's a good old Aussie word. ;-)

    --
    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective

  7. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Hadron wrote:

    > William Poaster writes:
    >
    >> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:10:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    < snip >

    >>> Oh, and you know that from which divine "credible source" exactly?

    > From Willy originally.

    Oh, you are talking to "Willy" who just refuted your claim

    >> And *what*, pray tell, makes the troll "think" I don't invest in new
    >> hardware? He's wrong, of course, as I've upgraded my other machines
    >> one-by-one to 64bit & installed new SATA drives.
    >> Quack wrong *again*, but what else is new.

    > Recently I dare say. Matches mine. But I wont use 64 bit since when you
    > and Peter told us it all " just worked" you were telling lies.

    Nope. The only thing which did not work with 64bits on my systems was Flash.
    And that could be easily bypassed. Install a 32bit Firefox and it works

    > Lots of things did not work a year ago.

    Pray tell, enlighten us with parts of those "Lots of things"

    > You were lying again.

    Nope. I use 64bit systems since more than 2 years as my main work machines.
    They run flawlessly, and there are no problems at all

    >>> Well, if you left the ubuntu group because of the "fanbois" (your
    >>> claim), you must feel even worse in cola. Yet you keep pesting this
    >>> group with your inane drivel and constant bull****

    > What like how good I think Debian is? Your a fruitcake Peter.

    You can claim your "debian advocacy" all night. It means diddly squat

    >> Q.E.D.

    > I'm amazed you can spell that Willy.

    Nice

    >>> So all those posters in the ubuntu group recognizing your trolling,
    >>> lying and constant insults where "fools and fanbois". Certainly, Hadron
    >>> Quark, certainly

    > Most yes. There are lots. Willy, Harold, Christopher Hunter, Bill, Old
    > Tech : all morons and Linux fanbois to the core. All there to DENY
    > issues rather than to HELP people fix them.

    You provided a sample of those guys who recognized your windows fanboi
    attitude. A *lot* more posters, who BTW never post in COLA, have criticized
    your cretinous behaviour in the ubuntu group.
    All "linux fanbois" naturally. Because they are not as stupid as you need
    them to be

    >> That would be the majority of the regular posters in the group then.

    > Most of the regular posters here talk garbage too.

    We are talking about the "regular posters" of the ubuntu group. Who had the
    gall not to fall for your trolling

    > I dont know how the
    > Ubuntu group i snow since it became a trollfest.

    You tried to make it one. Another extremely idiotic twit is MD5-dennis
    Your lot simply did not succeed in converting it to a troll-group

    > Debian places are normally much smarter and calmer.

    Yes? Is that why you are mostly ignored there, Hadron Quark?
    Because you got hammered there for your idiocy several times already, and
    now most posters simply ignore your drivel

    >>> See? You are on idiot. Flatfish was never a linux user. He is one of the
    >>> worst assholes this world has ever seen. He is a racist. He is a liar.
    >>> And he is a thief. In other words, a perfect example of a bog standard
    >>> windows user

    > Like your Wife and kids?

    Wrong again

    > Dont they use Windows?

    *One* kid still uses windows. My wife has not booted her laptop to XP since
    several month. She runs SuSE without problems. The other kid runs linux
    since more than 2 years, after I

    > Are they racists, liars and thieves too?

    Lets talk about those windows users pesting COLA, will you?
    All of them are filth. No exception

    > Like the firefox development team? Like the etc etc.

    See above

    > You are a small minded, petty vindictive little man.

    No. I am rational. I use linux, even to *write* windows programs. Just the
    compile/test is done on windows. Nothing else

    > Do you realise how you condemn yourself with your own words? it would be
    > like an SS Concentration camp officer complaining about intolerant
    > people.

    Cretin

    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    Let it get in YOUR way. The problem for your problem.

  8. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:16:54 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:

    >>> Perhaps in Usenet?

    >> Hard call, let me think a second ... OK, you're *right*, if there is a
    >> dumber Windroid than Ha-drongo, mother nature would have made sure it
    >> drowned at birth.
    >>

    > "Drongo", now there's a good old Aussie word. ;-)

    Here we have a typical example of a good old fashioned retard round up
    where the 'tards burn their fingers while trying to light the tar pot
    and the feathers blow away in the wind.

    Koehlmann, Thumper, Terry Clueless and Willy Poaster.

    *chuckle*

    The 3 stooges could outwit this bunch of clowns.

    By the way Willy, the word Drongo was inherited by Australia as were
    most of the immigrants languages and customs. It's not an Ozzie word per
    se.

  9. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    >Hadron quacked:
    >>
    >> William Poaster writes:

    >> Where am I denigrating Linux?

    You should start reading my sigs, fsckwit.

    >> But, yes, I do defend MS against lies.

    "Lies" like they are immoral monopolizers, Quack? "Lies" like most
    home Windows users have had security/malware problems, Quack?

    Asshole.

    --
    'About 99% of home users use XP/Vista/98. They do not have all this
    "hassle and trouble" to which you refer.' - "True Linux advocate"

  10. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    >Quack snotted:
    >>
    >> I also contribute occasionally to the Debian news group.

    Yeah, you "contribute" snot, "true Linux advocate" Hadron Quack.

    --
    "LOL. You are quite mad." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, in
    response to the suggestion that "Linux itself /is/ ready for the

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >Hadron quacked:

    >> Ubunti LTS was not cutting enough for new HW

    And Debian is? You are stupid, Quack.

    >> You live your life hating people and doubting them.

    >There is no doubt that you are a lying windows troll.

    Poor Quack - can't understand why we "doubt" the words of known liars
    like flat**** and himself.

    >> Despite oodles of evidence to the contrary you refuse
    >> to see the faults in Linux

    Can you get through a single post without lying, Quack?

    >I see the faults. And can live with them without problems, because they are
    >much smaller faults than any windows OS would provide

    Poor Quack - no matter how many times he is told that no one thinks
    Linux is perfect, he still spews the same old lies.

    --
    "A COLA advocate NEVER, EVER has any bugs." - "Ture Linux advocate"
    Hadron Quark

  12. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    >Tim Smith wrote:
    >>
    >> You think Debian is broken and
    >> fragile?? Overblown and bloated??

    >No. It is way behind current development, except if you use the
    >testing/unstable versions. And then it is worse than other distros.

    Which is why Quack pushes it - he knows that it's far from being the
    best choice for new users.

  13. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Aha. Now we know who you are. It was YOU claiming Windows did not
    >>> provide VDs for your wonderful work process.
    >>>
    >>> So we will mark you down as another liar.

    >Mark yourself down, Hadron.

    Yep. When no acceptably capable tool exists, it is not a "lie" to say
    there is no tool.

    Quack clearly lied when he claimed that Owl lied. What a POS.

  14. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    Terry Porter wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:45:45 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings.
    >>> This turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on
    >>> COLA.

    >> Perhaps in Usenet?

    >Hard call, let me think a second ... OK, you're *right*, if there is a
    >dumber Windroid than Ha-drongo, mother nature would have made sure it
    >drowned at birth.

    Some **** floats.

  15. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:49:37 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster writes:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:10:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > < snip >

    >> From Willy originally.

    > Oh, you are talking to "Willy" who just refuted your claim
    >
    >>> And *what*, pray tell, makes the troll "think" I don't invest in new
    >>> hardware? He's wrong, of course, as I've upgraded my other machines
    >>> one-by-one to 64bit & installed new SATA drives. Quack wrong *again*,
    >>> but what else is new.

    >> Recently I dare say. Matches mine. But I wont use 64 bit since when you
    >> and Peter told us it all " just worked" you were telling lies.

    > Nope. The only thing which did not work with 64bits on my systems was
    > Flash. And that could be easily bypassed. Install a 32bit Firefox and it
    > works

    Flash works fine on all my systems. As for "you and Peter told us it all
    " just worked" you were telling lies" is just more BS from Quack, as
    *many* people use 64-bit Linux without any problems.
    What the troll *really* means is, *he* can't/doesn't know how to get
    things working.

    >> Lots of things did not work a year ago.

    > Pray tell, enlighten us with parts of those "Lots of things"
    >
    >> You were lying again.

    > Nope. I use 64bit systems since more than 2 years as my main work
    > machines. They run flawlessly, and there are no problems at all

    >> What like how good I think Debian is? Your a fruitcake Peter.

    > You can claim your "debian advocacy" all night. It means diddly squat
    >

    >>> Q.E.D.

    >> I'm amazed you can spell that Willy.

    > Nice

    Lame.

    >> Most yes. There are lots. Willy, Harold, Christopher Hunter, Bill, Old
    >> Tech : all morons and Linux fanbois to the core. All there to DENY
    >> issues rather than to HELP people fix them.

    > You provided a sample of those guys who recognized your windows fanboi
    > attitude. A *lot* more posters, who BTW never post in COLA, have
    > criticized your cretinous behaviour in the ubuntu group. All "linux
    > fanbois" naturally. Because they are not as stupid as you need them to be
    >

    >>> That would be the majority of the regular posters in the group then.

    >> Most of the regular posters here talk garbage too.

    Like Quack & the rest of wintrolls.

    > We are talking about the "regular posters" of the ubuntu group. Who had
    > the gall not to fall for your trolling
    >
    >> I dont know how the
    >> Ubuntu group i snow since it became a trollfest.

    > You tried to make it one. Another extremely idiotic twit is MD5-dennis
    > Your lot simply did not succeed in converting it to a troll-group
    >
    >> Debian places are normally much smarter and calmer.

    > Yes? Is that why you are mostly ignored there, Hadron Quark? Because you
    > got hammered there for your idiocy several times already, and now most
    > posters simply ignore your drivel

    Indeed some are from the Ubuntu group, so it's hardly surprising they
    ignore him.

    >> Like your Wife and kids?

    > Wrong again
    >
    >> Dont they use Windows?

    > *One* kid still uses windows. My wife has not booted her laptop to XP
    > since several month. She runs SuSE without problems. The other kid runs
    > linux since more than 2 years, after I
    >
    >> Are they racists, liars and thieves too?

    > Lets talk about those windows users pesting COLA, will you? All of them
    > are filth. No exception
    >
    >> Like the firefox development team? Like the etc etc.

    > See above
    >
    >> You are a small minded, petty vindictive little man.

    Quack looked in teh mirror when typing this.

    > No. I am rational. I use linux, even to *write* windows programs. Just the
    > compile/test is done on windows. Nothing else
    >
    >> Do you realise how you condemn yourself with your own words? it would be
    >> like an SS Concentration camp officer complaining about intolerant
    >> people.

    > Cretin

    Quack showing his true colors as a vindictive troll.

    --
    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective
    at fleecing the flockers.

  16. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    owl wrote:

    >Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> I use Debian. I have corrected you in the Debian news groups. I today
    >> have been telling someone how to do things that virtual desktops do
    >> without the need for them to keep the OS slim and resource needs down.

    >You run linux but don't make use of the multiple desktops?
    >
    >What do you do, just let the pager sit there twiddling its thumbs while
    >you fill up desktop #1 with application windows?
    >
    >Or do you work only from the console but stay on tty1 for everything?
    >
    >Your whole life is just one big self-nuke, isn't it.

    He doesn't want to admit that Linux does things better than Windwoes.
    And even if Linux does it better, it's something that's not very
    useful anyway, you know.

  17. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:06:48 -0600, chrisv wrote:

    >>Hadron quacked:

    >>> Where am I denigrating Linux?

    > You should start reading my sigs, fsckwit.

    Quack denigrates linux often. Some examples:

    Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
    Too little too late.
    Hadron

    So you think it's tougher for Free (as in beer) SW to replace MS SW? It
    doesn't replace the MS stuff generally because the "free" application SW
    is piss poor in relation to the purchased versions. The obvious
    exceptions are already well documented here.
    LOL. You guys just get nuttier by the day.
    Hadron
    The great majority of Windows application SW
    is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
    Hadron

    --
    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective
    at fleecing the flockers.

  18. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >>Hadron quacked:

    >>> Ubunti LTS was not cutting enough for new HW

    > And Debian is? You are stupid, Quack.

    Indeed:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu

    Ubuntu packages are based on packages from Debian's unstable branch.

    I'm beginning to wonder just what environment Hadron uses to run his emacs.

    > Poor Quack - no matter how many times he is told that no one thinks
    > Linux is perfect, he still spews the same old lies.

    That's because he's a troll (and a pretty successful one, at least in COLA
    -- but then, here, we tend to tolerate abusive jerks a little better).

    --
    In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable.
    Then howcome people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?

  19. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:16:22 +0000, owl wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> There is no such restriction you ****ing idiot.
    >>>

    >> Last time I checked, a Windoze install did not give an option to enable
    >> multiple desktops. Just as well, I guess. One less reboot required.

    > Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >
    > I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings. This
    > turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on COLA.

    He's neck-and-neck with DFS.

    Moshe (flatfish) is, in comparison, a Linux savant.

    --
    neutron bomb, n.:
    An explosive device of limited military value because, as

  20. Re: Spanking "Owl" and laying other myths to rest : "Virtual Desktops" on Windows.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:23:34 -0600, Terry Porter wrote:
    >>
    >> Nice Ha-drongo spanking Owl.
    >>
    >> I have the moron killfiled so I don't see his infantile gibberings. This
    >> turkey is probably the dumbest Wintroll I have *ever* seen on COLA.

    > Perhaps in Usenet? Quack's inane drivel has been seen in other groups.
    > A brief history:
    > When Hardon Quack started posting in COLA,he claimed to have used linux
    > for 2 years (which certainly is an outright lie, since he didn't started
    > posting to *any linux groups* until April 14, 2006). He started in the
    > same asshole mode we have come to know in COLA, & by posters in a.o.lu.
    >
    > Later, followed posts to the emacs group (Nov 2006), then Quack
    > harrassed the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on the Ubuntu
    > group with reports of how *installing (rather simple) things* failed for
    > him.
    >
    > Quack appeared in COLA in 2006 claiming all kinds of difficulties
    > in installing Ubuntu (most of which had a flatfish stink to
    > it: i.e Googled difficulties).
    > And all of a sudden he declared himself a linux pro, being more versed than
    > the long time users. And still having all kinds of problems, naturally.
    >
    > And FFS don't mention anything if you have a degree or qualification. He
    > hates people who have!

    No wonder he hate me! Me and my Ph.D. (in a field totally unrelated to my
    current job).

    It was pretty funny him warping my statement about having a decent job in
    programming into "gloating" about how much I earn.

    --
    In Lexington, Kentucky, it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your pocket.