My Wife has no idea about me beause although I installed Debian on her
PC in January 2001, I've not touched it since as it never fails.

Ok ok I've added the odd program for her, all from my PC via telnet
, but she doesnt know I'm doing it and just keeps right on using
her PC.

I think she may have some suspicion that something is odd, because I
keep printing via her printer

I charge friends $100 to install Linux and the apps they want, after
that I admin it for a few months, remotely, then they are on their own.

Better deal than Windows.

Hahahah, I *refuse* to admin Windows boxes anymore, I don't need the
stress.

https://www.mixmaster.it