To William Poaster, High Plains Hypocrite and others - Linux

This is a discussion on To William Poaster, High Plains Hypocrite and others - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > So. That's you two totally owned once more. http://tinyurl.com/5fyhev Hadron wrote: > It IS because of him and two other useless people in > particular (CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens > (probably both Willy nyms) that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: To William Poaster, High Plains Hypocrite and others

    Hadron wrote:
    > It IS because of him and two other useless people in
    > particular (CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens
    > (probably both Willy nyms) that I started to drift from the
    > Ubuntu fan boy zone.

    "I got my ass kicked up around my shoulders in AOLU, so in a lame
    attempt to hide the ass-kicking I received and deserved, I puffed
    out my hollow chest, chortled 'victory' and acted like I walked
    away from the group."

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  2. Re: To William Poaster, High Plains Hypocrite and others

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:50:58 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> So. That's you two totally owned once more.

    > http://tinyurl.com/5fyhev
    >
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
    >> (CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)
    >> that I started to drift from the Ubuntu fan boy zone.

    > "I got my ass kicked up around my shoulders in AOLU, so in a lame attempt
    > to hide the ass-kicking I received and deserved, I puffed out my hollow
    > chest, chortled 'victory' and acted like I walked away from the group."

    Quack showing his stupidity yet again (CBFalconer and Harold "old school"
    Stevens (probably both Willy nyms).
    What a cretin.

    --
    Most people are sheep. *