why?, ye biting bug-riddled old trot, when thou is best, thou is a
little worse than a man, and when thou is worst, thou is little better
than a beast, ye hullabalooed:

> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:52:25 -0600, Sarah Houston wrote:
>
>>I need something like an EEE 1000 with XP and SSHD for the car, for

> SSHD, Sshd (Secure Shell Daemon)? Assume you mean SSD , solid state
> drive instead of a hardisk.

Did you really need to go through those possibilities of meaning before you
understood it, you ****-knuckled, snot-nosed prat?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking putrefied blow flies and corgi belly
garnish next to threatening giant garden slug bane and tadpole duodenum
conserve, dished up in a randomly twitching mug overflowing with chilled
medley of potato in dog pee, a side of pickles and a pitcher of
coagulated white blood cells.