wisdomkiller & pain, ye jelly-blubbered tardy son, thy mother's name is
ominous to children, ye clamoured:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ****ing stupid cunt.

You complete and utter nut****.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking half-cooked syphilis scabs and sea otter
tripe dressing accentuated with curdled musk ox stomach and garden snail
innards sauce, served in a steaming casserole stuffed with burnt garlic,
tiny chunks of beef and tendon with whole reptile egg, congealed blood,
a side of lymphoma and a mug of coagulated an unidentifiable organ soup.