In today's Mark Kent linux news digest, we have:

A slow news day...

This is a digest of the previous 24 hours (GMT day) of [News] postings in
comp.os.linux.advocacy. If you have any comments, suggestions or remarks,
please reply to this message and I will take account of all that I can.

Try the faq at: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
for more information about cola.

The digest is now presented in the UTF-8 character-set, in order to
improve legibility for readers in all parts of the world.

Just like other public, unmoderated discussion fora, cola has
its share of disruptive posters. This blog has been created by
a concerned cola netizen to assist newcomers in identifying them:
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

In order to find the last week's digests, try:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...ff&qt_s=Search

Alternatively, you can start at the first one, posted 3/Sep/06, and
work fowards:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...8c1f5e12433243

For information regarding JAIN SLEE, try this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....6f7eeda94fc6ac

I very much hope that you find this digest useful.

You can email me at: echo mark@NOSPAM.ellandroad.demon.co.uk, removing
the obvious bit.

Happy reading, Mark Kent, Digest Editor.

End of Cola Digest

| News Digester |