Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, ye pale-faced painted clay, the music of thy
own vain tongue doth ravish like enchanting harmony, ye cackled:

> So yes I can read a monitor on a T.V. very will, I don't know what
> your getting at.

Is that because you are illiterate or because he is?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking exposed buffalo running sore and quokka
pancreas seasoning in dead field mouse skin next to fecal vole bowels
and wolverine blister vinaigrette accompanied by loused up tumor on top
of horrible seagull abscess garnished with corrupt horse flies and lemon
sauce garnished with bestial blackbird vein accompanied with ghastly
human armpit hairs and alligator heart extract, simmered in a cooling
cup with a slew of unpalatable chunks of shrimp, tongue and sea slug in
festering eye gunk, a side of muskrat pancreas carcinoma and a can of
peanut juice.