HEMI-Powered, ye no-necked worthless post, thy kisses are Judas's own
children, ye pined:

What a ****ing load of old cobblers.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking wearied heads of lettuce and lemon
topping accentuated with kaput ears of corn, arranged in a cooling pot
brimming with raw kelp, fatty hodgepodge of octopus and whole kidney,
spit, a side of bread and a bucket of pus.