richard, ye demonic sweating lord, this is the foul fiend
Flibbertigibbet, ye repented:

> On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:16:29 -0600, "Help Desk"
> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a Trend Micro Internet Security Pro the serial number or
>>the subscription that i can used...please post it on here if you do.....
>>
>>Thanks

> BR549

BURP

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking skewered pigeon spew with tendon
vinaigrette accompanied with adulterated crunchy handkerchief dregs with
horrific fish gumboil accompanied by tainted puddings on top of
contemptible diseased body parts and wombat canker compote on top of
hurt rottweiler blight and woodpecker carbuncle compote accentuated with
rotten intestine inside shot to ribbons whore's tit blisters and apple
vinegar with screwed up pimple aside fouled-up fish buttock with clove
dressing under sour marmot carcinoma and road runner vomit vinaigrette
complemented by shuddersome parakeet gonad with banana sauce, arranged
in a steaming pail heaped with warm chunks of badger, salsa and
cancerous growth in salt water, a side of catfish uterus and a drink of
turnip juice.