Evan Platt, ye dirty hempen homespun, frailty, thy name is woman, ye
clanged:

> How about since you have no clue what you're talking about either

Oh, the irony...

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking decayed hobo's nose hairs and liver
conserve con stale prairie wolf droppings and Indian rhinoceros belly
conserve, arranged in a circulating skillet filled with medium to well
done potato, vapid whole heart, snot, a side of melanoma and a gallon of
smegma.