BULLIS the SPAMMER (Re: spammer using my addy) - Linux

This is a discussion on BULLIS the SPAMMER (Re: spammer using my addy) - Linux ; richard, ye fat-kidneyed senior-junior, you heedless jolthead and unmannered slave, ye beseeched: > The title of the mail may be "All info on you". > The from line will show my name and @usa.com. > The mail will show some ...

  1. BULLIS the SPAMMER (Re: spammer using my addy)

    richard, ye fat-kidneyed senior-junior, you heedless jolthead and
    unmannered slave, ye beseeched:

    > The title of the mail may be "All info on you".
    > The from line will show my name and @usa.com.
    > The mail will show some stuff related to MSN and then adds for
    > pharmaceuticals.
    >
    > I did not send it.

    Liar.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking unclean syphilis scabs smothered in
    foul-smelling used cat litter chips and domestic cat scrotum extract,
    dished up in a cooling tureen brimming with dried oddments of pepper in
    fetid gore, a side of crackers and a draught of laughing jackass vomit.

  2. Re: BULLIS the SPAMMER (Re: spammer using my addy)

    richard, ye parasite-infested gross lout, would thou were clean enough
    to spit on, ye exuded:

    > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:24:18 GMT, "Kadaitcha Man"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>richard, ye fat-kidneyed senior-junior, you heedless jolthead and
    >>unmannered slave, ye beseeched:
    >>
    >>> The title of the mail may be "All info on you".
    >>> The from line will show my name and @usa.com.
    >>> The mail will show some stuff related to MSN and then adds for
    >>> pharmaceuticals.
    >>>
    >>> I did not send it.

    >>Liar.
    >>
    >>> This chinese based outfit hijacked my addy and may
    >>> be using it as a return path. Hopefully it's not going to wind up
    >>> being abused. As I know many times spammers change addy's on every
    >>> posting to avoid getting hate mail in return.
    >>>
    >>> You can be damned sure MSN isn't invovled.
    >>>
    >>> If you get one, trash it.

    > Subject: Revealing private secrets
    > Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:36:45 +0000 (GMT)
    >
    > This was the second one sent. They ****ed up and used their
    > charter.com account.
    >
    > I trimmed all of your added on groups except auk.

    That is as pointless as you.

    HTH

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking half-raw ears of corn and banana sauce
    accompanied by run down intestine on top of creepy discarded douchebags
    and tree mouse gumboil seasoning under decomposing cassowary abscess
    with corrupt used cat litter chips and earthworm hymen conserve, dished
    up in a bubbling pannikin stuffed with medium-rare cauliflower, spicy
    particles of anchovy, liver and abalone, gore, a side of marmot spleen
    and a keg of eye gunk.

+ Reply to Thread