    the day! It's unbelieveable! And I'm using Firefox for browsing all
    different kinds of sites... haven't tried it with some addons yet... too
    afraid something happesn :/"

    #13 at

  2. Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > "My system has been up after I followed these steps for the better half of
    > the day! It's unbelieveable! And I'm using Firefox for browsing all
    > different kinds of sites... haven't tried it with some addons yet... too
    > afraid something happesn :/"
    >
    > #13 at

    These micoshaft funded turd burglars are just becoming unblievable
    with their new asstroturfing tactics to market their windummy OSen.

    Micoshaft is funding asstroturfers
    to go steal tech support material and post it into
    usenet newsgroups and engage in net abuse because they have nothing else
    left to whine about.

    WINDUMMY Lusers who bought licenses need to be warned they are no longer
    being targetted with unbiased marketing spiel. Instead its all
    blatant net abuse and crapola of the worst kind all
    being dreamt up in cubicles at micoshaft central HQ.
    Linux is good for you and this kind of turd burglarised
    material is not going to change anything because windummy
    tech support forums are full of horror stories of micohaft
    products failing and nobody at micoshaft marketing is
    stepping up to address those issues.

    Never mind the 400 million windummy PCs that are infected
    and spewing up spam all day. That situation unrepairable.

    No anti-virus companies or micoshaft and all its partners
    can can beat virus writers - because there are more
    virus writers churning out more viruses PER DAY than all
    the fixes anyone post.

    Delete windummy OSen from ALL PCs and install free Linux.
    Lots of free software with source code available
    to modify as much as you wish.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com
    http://www.ubuntu.com

    Watch lots videos http://www.youtube.com search for compiz,
    ubuntu etc and see it all - much more superior
    technology than WINDUMMIES or Appil crap have to offer.

  3. k0oK ALERT! (Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM))

    7, ye dish-eared shrill-voiced supplicant, thou lump of foul deformity,
    ye cried:

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking depleted live rat embryos under soured
    blow flies and turnip dressing with tenderised gut aside half-raw house
    sparrow bowels with strawberry compote, arranged in a wriggling pail
    chock full of raw lemming, dull chunks of shrimp, fresh blood, a side of
    foetal lizard lung and a glass of Vietnamese snake wine.

  4. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:04:30 +0000, 7
    wrote:

    >Mic

    Oh no - "7" (aka "divvi dave" aka etc) is trying to post again.

    Still a loser though whatever silly 'name' it tries to hide behind

  5. Re: k0oK ALERT! (Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM))

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Kadaitcha Man belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > 7, ye dish-eared shrill-voiced supplicant, thou lump of foul deformity,
    > ye cried:
    >
    >> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    >> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > --
    > alt.usenet.kooks
    > "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    > Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >
    > Usenet Ruiner List
    > Top Assholes on the Net List
    > Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    > Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List
    >
    > Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    The battle of the usenet kooks!

    --
    Multics is security spelled sideways.

  6. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

    > Why are you so fixated

    Ignore the forger.

  7. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:04:30 +0000, 7 wrote:

    > burglarised

    No such word. What you mean to say is 'burgled'.

    Burglars burgle, they don't ****ing burglarise.

    ****ing dimwit.

    And while I'm at it, there is no such ****ing word as 'pled'. The
    defendant PLEADED guilty. 'Parent' isn't a ****ing verb- it's a ****ing
    noun. **** it, I could go on and on but would it do any ****ing good??? I
    don't ****ing think so.

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

  8. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    Aardvark wrote:

    >(snip)

    *plonk*

  9. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:04:30 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> burglarised

    > No such word. What you mean to say is 'burgled'.
    >
    > Burglars burgle, they don't ****ing burglarise.

    Americans will always make up longer words just cos they like the sound of
    'em.

    > ****ing dimwit.
    >
    > And while I'm at it, there is no such ****ing word as 'pled'. The
    > defendant PLEADED guilty.

    Hate to break it to you, but pled is a valid word. (more valid than pleaded
    in fact)

    Works the same was as blead, bleading, bled. Plead, pleading, pled.
    Look it up in the OED.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  10. Re: Unbelievable Micoshaft Turd Burglars (TM)

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 22:04:30 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >>
    >>> burglarised

    >> No such word. What you mean to say is 'burgled'.
    >>
    >> Burglars burgle, they don't ****ing burglarise.

    > Americans will always make up longer words just cos they like the sound of
    > 'em.
    >
    >> ****ing dimwit.
    >>
    >> And while I'm at it, there is no such ****ing word as 'pled'. The
    >> defendant PLEADED guilty.

    > Hate to break it to you, but pled is a valid word. (more valid than pleaded
    > in fact)
    >
    > Works the same was as blead, bleading, bled. Plead, pleading, pled.

    Pah, bleeding, bleed, bled. Even.
    | in |good to you so far... |