Re: New US Administration Target Corrupted USPTO - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: New US Administration Target Corrupted USPTO - Linux ; I'm amazed at how clear Obama's ideas are regarding technology, this early in the game. Most politicians understand zero about technology, which is one reason they keep passing stupid laws (like DMCA, in addition to lobbying=bribes by the interests, I ...

  1. Re: New US Administration Target Corrupted USPTO

    I'm amazed at how clear Obama's ideas are regarding technology, this
    early in the game. Most politicians understand zero about technology,
    which is one reason they keep passing stupid laws (like DMCA, in
    addition to lobbying=bribes by the interests, I mean). Besides that,
    if I were Obama I'd probably be thinking the economy, Iraq, energy etc
    were such big problems that they would have to be dealt with first,
    then later I'd get to a small potato like software patents. Anyway,
    it's going to be interesting to see how it all works out. So far, it
    doesn't look good for Microsoft.

  2. Re: New US Administration Target Corrupted USPTO

    wrote in message
    > I'm amazed at how clear Obama's ideas are regarding technology, this
    > early in the game. Most politicians understand zero about technology,
    > which is one reason they keep passing stupid laws (like DMCA, in
    > addition to lobbying=bribes by the interests, I mean). Besides that,
    > if I were Obama I'd probably be thinking the economy, Iraq, energy etc
    > were such big problems that they would have to be dealt with first,
    > then later I'd get to a small potato like software patents. Anyway,
    > it's going to be interesting to see how it all works out. So far, it
    > doesn't look good for Microsoft.

    Silly boy! Don't you know that Gates and Buffet are bridge partners and
    that Buffet is in tight with Obama? You chumps aren't ever going to get a
    free ride.

  3. Re: New US Administration Target Corrupted USPTO

+ Reply to Thread