How to compromise other peoples machines. - Linux

This is a discussion on How to compromise other peoples machines. - Linux ; On 10 Nov 2008 11:51:08 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote: > So you know your mind's in the gutter, good. And I know you worry way too much about where my mind is. Don't like what I post? Filter me, because ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    On 10 Nov 2008 11:51:08 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > So you know your mind's in the gutter, good.

    And I know you worry way too much about where my mind is. Don't like what I
    post? Filter me, because I'm not going anywhere.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....How do they get Teflon to stick to the pans?

  2. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    On Nov 10, 3:24*am, Terry Porter wrote:
    > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:06:58 -0800, cc wrote:
    >
    > > Well, I could have charged them $100 to install and admin it for only a
    > > few months, and they would have gladly paid, but then of course I'd be a
    > > dick.

    > You *are* a dick, and if you charged people to install Linux, I think
    > from what I've seen of your Linux skillset, they would have paid you dick..

    Please tell me what you've seen of my Linux skillset. One link will
    do.

    If your time is so valuable, why did you make 300 posts last month? If
    your time is so valuable, why are you on the same pace for this month?
    Is usenet more important than helping out friends? My time is valuable
    too, but no matter what I make, it will never be more valuable than
    time spent helping friends and family. They got great service from
    some one who knows what they're doing, got converted to Linux, and
    didn't pay me squat, because that's not what friends are for.

    > >> The name fits you perfectly, a bit tight over the stomach perhaps, but
    > >> that's because of your big hairy Troll belly, an occupational hazard.

    > > Please don't ever use the phrase "big hairy Troll belly" again. It's
    > > incredibly creepy.

    > Only if you promise to leave Usenet forever, and work tirelessly in the
    > Mines of Moria to atone for crap you spew here.

    If you want to look like a creep, that's fine with me...

  3. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:06:58 -0800, cc wrote:
    >

    >> Well, I could have charged them $100 to install and admin it for only a
    >> few months, and they would have gladly paid, but then of course I'd be a
    >> dick.

    > You *are* a dick, and if you charged people to install Linux, I think
    > from what I've seen of your Linux skillset, they would have paid you
    > dick.

    Says the man you administered peoples machines *without them knowing*
    using telnet.

    Says the man you assured us Fwbuilder was Linux only.

    >>> The name fits you perfectly, a bit tight over the stomach perhaps, but
    >>> that's because of your big hairy Troll belly, an occupational hazard.
    >>>

    >> Please don't ever use the phrase "big hairy Troll belly" again. It's
    >> incredibly creepy.

    > Only if you promise to leave Usenet forever, and work tirelessly in the
    > Mines of Moria to atone for crap you spew here.

    And yet almost every post you make contains lies or errors.

    I would say "quit while you are ahead" but you're not ahead.

  4. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    >On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:35:38 -0800, cc wrote:
    >>
    >> And they
    >> call me a troll...

    .... and a douche bag.

  5. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    On Nov 10, 9:22*am, Keyboard Warrior #2 wrote:
    > >On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:35:38 -0800, cc wrote:

    > >> And they
    > >> call me a troll...

    > ... and a douche bag.

    Big talk from such a little lady.

  6. Re: How to compromise other peoples machines.

    cc writes:

    >> ... and a douche bag.

    > Big talk from such a little lady.

    Who uses a closed source news reader. Add hypocrite to his talents along
    with "foul mouthed advocate" and "one to ignore". Can you ever remember
    "chrisv" actually saying anything positive about Windows? All he/she
    does is swear and make feeble minded references to bodily parts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2