Cork Soaker, ye alcoholic devout coward, thou halfpenny purse of wit,
thou pigeon egg of discretion, ye expostulated:

> Andy Petro wrote:

>> In Outlook Express I sometimes get only an icon instead of the picture .
>> Why
>> is this ?

> The world is flat?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ****ing boole****, you useless cunt. It's because
motorbikes don't have doors.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking grungy blow flies and blackbird buttock
preserve smothered in buggered bull innards in impaired whore's tit
blisters and garden worm head conserve, cooked in a circulating mug
brimming with dull uncooked shrimp and acorn with leftover fern in
foul-stinking goo, a side of foetal dalmatian liver and a draught of
garden snail vomit.