Buffalo, ye frothy most scurvy monster, what a disgrace it is to me that
I should remember your name, ye inveigled:

> VanguardLH wrote:
> In many of your other posts, you sound intelligent and informative.
> In many others you sound arrogant and un-informative, just like you
> responded to this one.
> Why?

The mind-altering drugs he has to take aren't keeping him stable.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking appalling blow flies and finch pimple
seasoning with moldering lung aside cooked diseased body parts and
cabbage conserve, simmered in a congealing cup containing ratty
hodgepodge of pepper, poison-dart frog and ginger in butter, a side of
prairie wolf pancreas carcinoma and a goblet of mouldy yoghurt.