Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, ye tardy-gaited minute-jack, out, dunghill, ye
scrawled:

> thanatoid wrote:

>> (I can't help it, sorry.)

You've got a ****ing cheek calling anyone on their errors, you ****ing
know-nothing, Volkswagen oil-changing cuntox.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking malignant porpoise spew and hippopotamus
heart extract garnished with surfeiting used cat litter chips and
****roach nerve marinade accentuated with disgusting hagfish innards
next to bobbled kitten abdomen, cooked in a gurgling pail stuffed with
watery uncooked sea slug and cooked chive in rank sludge, a side of
cheese and a teacup of hot cutworm serum.