thanatoid, ye money-grabbing tired jade, foul spoken coward, that
thund'rest with thy tongue, and with thy weapon nothing dares perform,
ye dodged:

> chuckcar wrote:
>> thanatoid wrote:

[...]

...said one ****wit to the other.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking seared gnats and garlic extract and
flubbed artery with shuddersome beagle running sore with turnip
marinade, simmered in a turbid bowl overflowing with warm remnants of
banana pepper and cherry tomato with sundry bits of stomach in noxious
bone marrow gravy, a side of foetal canary liver and a keg of clotted
eggplant puree.