richard, ye big-bellied crafty devil, a dwarfish thief, ye whooped:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You utter ****ing foole, Bullis.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking awful live rat embryos and corn compote
accentuated with obscene hobo's nose hairs and foreskin dressing,
arranged in a chilled cup filled with rare cooked avocado, big whole
crustacean, jellyfish and an unidentifiable organ, fresh blood, a side
of bread and a draught of coagulated artichoke soup.