richard, ye pinch-spotted untaught knaves, thou dost over ween in all,
ye exuded:

> On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:48:49 +0000, Alfred
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 14:20:42 -0800, richard
>>wrote:

>>>Your problem is writing and comprehension at the same time.
>>>If your ISP hosted the webspace as a freebee, along with the email,
>>>then like duh, you ain't gonna get the email no way no how.

>>No moron
>>My web hosting company supplies email. The smtp server fell over
>>ouytside of office hours.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>Web hosting company is not an ISP
>>>
>>>Not a customer? No service. Capiche?

>>Cupid stunt!

"So since you're an expert on closed accounts, why don't you explain
how one continues to use the services once the account is closed?"

Closed accounts, eh, Bullis?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking kaput chicken entrails and liver
preserve accentuated with dying gnu carcinoma and beetle belly vinegar
smothered in creepy sloth kidney stones with lemon conserve accentuated
with done in pustule inside scorched aborted feotus and frogmouth owl
gumboil preserve, dished up in a bubbling double boiler stuffed with big
leftover an unidentifiable organ and squares of onion in dreadful
cancerous growth broth, a side of owl liver and a teacup of phlegm.