Re: Why is Sarah Palin in... Deep Sh&t - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Why is Sarah Palin in... Deep Sh&t - Linux ; Dan, ye fat-kidneyed jackanape, a knot you are of damned blood suckers, ye fretted: > no longer extant. No longer not extinct? You ****ing illiterate pillock. -- alt.usenet.kooks "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us." Hamlet, Act 3, ...

  1. Re: Why is Sarah Palin in... Deep Sh&t

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking tenderised marten abdomen and cow hymen
    vinaigrette accompanied with tough viper gonad with strawberry compote
    with pustular cyst aside undercooked sea cow spit accentuated with limp
    intestines inside malignant gold fish droppings, simmered in a splashing
    skillet chock full of dried uncooked dessicated fungus in sewer water, a
    side of stinkbug liver and a chalice of smegma.

  2. Re: Why is Sarah Palin in... Deep Sh&t

    On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 04:22:33 GMT, "Kadaitcha Man"
    wrote:

    >Dan, ye fat-kidneyed jackanape, a knot you are of damned blood suckers,
    >ye fretted:
    >
    >> no longer extant.

    >No longer not extinct? You ****ing illiterate pillock.

    ex·tant (kstnt, k-stnt)
    adj.
    1. Still in existence; not destroyed, lost, or extinct: extant
    manuscripts.
    2. Archaic Standing out; projecting.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
    illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
    unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
    proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  3. Re: Why is Sarah Palin in... Deep Sh&t

    Gunner Asch wrote:

    > ex·tant (kstnt, k-stnt)
    > adj.
    > 1. Still in existence; not destroyed, lost, or extinct: extant
    > manuscripts.
    > 2. Archaic Standing out; projecting.
    > Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
    > illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
    > unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
    > proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

    Or a Liberal?

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

    The crazy, and the insane.