chuckcar, ye unemployed equivocal companion, thou art a knave, and I
will aggravate thy style, ye brown-nosed:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ****ing stupid cunt, chucktard.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking sunk human armpit hairs and cabbage
conserve under smoked whore's tit blisters and Norway rat vomit dressing
on top of sizzled goose eye and haddock pussing boil vinegar, arranged
in a congealing tureen brimming with rare cooked cherry tomato, minced
medley of venison and pork with bits of calamari, vaginal yeast gravy, a
side of fruit bat pancreas carcinoma and a demitasse of Vietnamese snake
wine.