*** RtS Does it Again *** Re: Mail tip - Linux

This is a discussion on *** RtS Does it Again *** Re: Mail tip - Linux ; richard, ye bellyless mother of fools, pernicious and indubitate beggar, ye droned: > Your problem is writing and comprehension at the same time. > If your ISP hosted the webspace as a freebee, along with the email, > then like ...

  1. *** RtS Does it Again *** Re: Mail tip

    richard, ye bellyless mother of fools, pernicious and indubitate beggar,
    ye droned:

    > Your problem is writing and comprehension at the same time.
    > If your ISP hosted the webspace as a freebee, along with the email,
    > then like duh, you ain't gonna get the email no way no how.

    ***FOOM***
    [^ One completely vapourised irony meter]

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking bobbled giant garden slug adenoid and
    dugong stomach extract next to enervated earwax balls and pea****
    carbuncle vinegar and no go ulcer with offensive horse flies and bed bug
    carcinoma garnish, simmered in a circulating tureen chock full of small
    pieces of brain and bologna in fetid bologna sauce, a side of foetal
    bonobo monkey heart and a shot glass of pus.

  2. Re: *** RtS Does it Again *** Re: Mail tip

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:37:49 GMT, "Kadaitcha Man"
    wrote:

    >richard, ye bellyless mother of fools, pernicious and indubitate beggar,
    >ye droned:
    >
    >> Your problem is writing and comprehension at the same time.
    >> If your ISP hosted the webspace as a freebee, along with the email,
    >> then like duh, you ain't gonna get the email no way no how.

    >***FOOM***
    >[^ One completely vapourised irony meter]

    So since you're an expert on closed accounts, why don't you explain
    how one continues to use the services once the account is closed?

  3. Re: *** RtS Does it Again *** Re: Mail tip

    richard, ye incompetent craver, pray you, stand farther from me, ye
    chattered:

    > On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:37:49 GMT, "Kadaitcha Man"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>richard, ye bellyless mother of fools, pernicious and indubitate beggar,
    >>ye droned:
    >>
    >>> Your problem is writing and comprehension at the same time.
    >>> If your ISP hosted the webspace as a freebee, along with the email,
    >>> then like duh, you ain't gonna get the email no way no how.

    >>***FOOM***
    >>[^ One completely vapourised irony meter]

    > So since you're an expert on closed accounts, why don't you explain
    > how one continues to use the services once the account is closed?

    Focus that single, beady eye of yours, which sits smack in the middle of
    your steeply sloping forehead, on the words "Your problem is writing and
    comprehension at the same time..."

    Now, focus what is left of your meagre attention span on the remaining text.

    Getting anything, St00pid?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking obnoxious live rat embryos and garlic
    conserve next to barbarous dalmatian offal and blackbird innards
    vinaigrette accentuated with gross bowel inside revolting earwax balls
    and white-tailed rat carcinoma seasoning, simmered in a gurgling bucket
    stuffed with tattered assortment of banana pepper and pea in butter, a
    side of grains and a gallon of spinach juice.

+ Reply to Thread