What nyms have you posted under, HPT? - Linux

This is a discussion on What nyms have you posted under, HPT? - Linux ; ...

  1. What nyms have you posted under, HPT?

  2. Re: What nyms have you posted under, HPT?

    "DFS" schreef in bericht
    news:l_mRk.63297$rD2.56217@bignews4.bellsouth.net. ..

    Here we go
    HPT nyms: High Plains Thumper, HPT, Rafael, George Hostler, Wendy
    Toiletwater, Roberto Chavez, Robin T Cox, Phil Da Lick, Hans, chrisv,
    *Clogwog* ( *note* the nym-thief couldn't even leave poor *Clogwog* alone!,
    Anonymous sender, Anonymous, Anonymous Remailer, George Orwell, Nomen
    Nescio, humuhumunukunukuapuaa ,
    Isopropylbromochloromethylphenoxyl-Trifluoromethylpyrimidinylaminoethyl-Aminofluorobenzylpiperazinopropanol-Piperazino-Anilinoca,
    Rick Mather and the list goes on!
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: What nyms have you posted under, DFS?

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Since Ezekiel and amicus_curious would call you a complete
    and utter twat and turd burglar, I don't see why anyone should
    keep you informed.

    Lets face it, you can either eat more drugs to become
    a screaming cubicle monster or try out some Linux
    and give up your evil ways.

    Hundreds free here to try out...

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  4. Re: What nyms have you posted under, DFS?

    "7" schreef in bericht
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    > Since Ezekiel and amicus_curious would call you a complete
    > and utter twat and turd burglar, I

    Linux made you gay!

  5. Re: What nyms have you posted under, DFS?

    On Nov 8, 5:41*pm, 7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    > Since Ezekiel and amicus_curious would call you a complete
    > and utter twat and turd burglar, I don't see why anyone should
    > keep you informed.
    >
    > Lets face it, you can either eat more drugs to become
    > a screaming cubicle monster or try out some Linux
    > and give up your evil ways.
    >
    > Hundreds free here to try out...
    >
    > http://www.livecdlist.comhttp://www.distrowatch.com

    How many drugs have you eaten?

  6. Re: What nyms have you posted under, DFS?

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > "7" schreef in bericht
    >> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
    >> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >>

    >> Since Ezekiel and amicus_curious would call you a complete
    >> and utter twat and turd burglar, I

    > Linux made you gay!

    Just because DFS may call you gay, it doesn't mean
    Ezekiel and amicus are gays.
    Well actually they may well be, but thats for you
    to test out with your micoshaft marketing talk.
    They'll bend over backwards to hear your
    micoshaft fanboyee talk.

  7. Re: What nyms have you posted under, HPT?

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "DFS" schreef in bericht
    > news:l_mRk.63297$rD2.56217@bignews4.bellsouth.net. ..
    >>

    > Here we go